Frequently Asked Questions
We try to anticipate questions you might have about our products or services and provide the answers here. If you need additional information send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (XYB stands for Xpand Your Brand, Ltd. which is the parent company/owner of The Cardiac Bear.)
1. What is the size of the Cardiac Bear?
Answer: The bear measures 17 1/2 inches tall, 14 inches wide (without his arms stretched out, but just relaxed) and 8 inches thick at the thickest part, which is his head. Bears have kind of big heads! The mid-section thickness is a good 6 inches thick and this is the part that is most beneficial to hold against the chest or incision area when needing to cough. It is firm enough to hold the stitches in place, yet, the fur is soft - even the anti-microbial bears!
2. I work in a hospital. How can I get the Cardiac Bears in our hospital for our patients?
Answer: Send us an email at: email@example.com or call Lynette at 866-941-2480 and she can make arrangements for a presentation of the Cardiac Bear to the decision makers in your organization.
3. We are a hospital considering giving our cardiac patients the Cardiac Bear to help with their recovery period yet to get the best pricing, we would like to order in quantity but lack sufficient space for storage. Can something be worked out for storing the bears for us and we just have a certain quantity delivered as needed?
Answer: Yes, we do offer storage for a small fee of .30 per bear per month to take advantage of our quantity discounts. You may request delivery as often as needed. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 866-941-2480 and she would be glad to discuss how we can accommodate your storage needs.
4. What are CPSIA Guidelines:
Answer: That stands for the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008. Our bears meet these government requirements. Because of this, the bears are safe to give children over 3 years of age.
5. How long will it take to receive my bear?
Answer: For an individual ordering 1 Cardiac Bear, it depends on the shipping option you choose and what state you live in. In most cases, if it is not on a weekend or holiday, a bear could be shipped overnight if need be - but expect a hefty overnight charge from the carrier, whether it be Federal Express or UPS Or USPS If you call us and let us know your needs, we would be happy to accommodate you in any way we can.
6. If I order a quantity of bears for our hospital, what is the delivery time?
Answer: It would depend on what the quantity is and how many we currently have in stock at that time. Give us a call at 866-941-2480 and we would be able to tell you how many we have in stock at that time and how long it would be before our next shipment comes in. Even if a large quantity is ordered, it's possible we can keep you stocked until the next shipment comes in. Also, we would need to know if you would like the bears outfitted in a Dr. Scrub outfit or a white tee shirt and what quantity we have in stock for those at the time of your call. For orders over 800 it may take up to 120 days to get them all made for you and to be shipped to your door. There are several variables that we would need to discuss in order to give you an accurate ETA.
7. Is it possible to customize a Cardiac Bear Kit with the items we want in it from your website?
Answer: Sure! We have unlimited possibilities with all the items we have on our website and many thousands of other items that are not yet on our site. We will be adding products continually, but if you find a product you would like included, we can probably put that item in your own Custom Cardiac Bear kit.
8. I am representing a hospital. Can you send us a free sample bear so our team can see first hand how this bear looks and see the features and benefits as well as the diffentiators of using the Cardiac Bear over other products?
Answer: Certainly! We would be glad to provide you with a free regular sized Cardiac Bear or a Free Cardiac Bear Kit if you wish. We would also be glad to give your team a presentation of the Cardiac Bear, explain the services we offer and answer any questions they may have. 9.
9. What is the cost for ordering different quantities of Cardiac Bears?
Answer: There are various increments of pricing discounts depending on how many you would be ordering. Please contact us because since there are several variables, they all affect the price. Such as, if you would like a tee shirt on the bear, or a Dr. Scrub outfit, if your imprint is 1 color vs. 2, 3 or full color, the quantity you need, if you are paying with a credit card vs a check (We can offer a lower price if you are paying with a check), how far away you are (because shipping charges differ depending on how far they are going), etc. We would be glad to discuss this in detail when you call. The number is 866-941-2480. We look forward to hearing from you!